Week 1: Can I Have A Do-Over?

This week pretty much sucked. It started great then I started puking. I would like to think that I could pinpoint the culprit, but I really can’t. I guess that’s ok though. It’s time for a new fresh week. But, as review of last week…

Day 1 – I got my workout in and felt pretty awesome after. I thought that I was going to be the most kick ass person and kill it the rest of the week. My workout was followed by an appointment for P3. Home girl is up to 11lbs, 3oz too! I am so excited to see her grow so quickly. She was due for her first round of shots and she was a rock star. Unfortunately she was not a binky baby like my boys, so she was attached at the boob almost immediately after the vaccinations took place. I guess as a mother/parent, you just do what you’ve got to do. The day went pretty smoothly after that. Food was right on the money. It was just a great day.

Day 2 – This day started with me not feeling all that well. I woke up needing to use the bathroom desperately. I thought nothing of it and went on with my day. Got the workout in… today was upper body and it was just what I needed since the rest of my body was so sore it made me want to cry every time I tried to sit down. After my work out I try to get some yum so I replenish my hard workin’ bod… well the bod was NOT havin’ it. I started puking. It was exorcist style kind of puking. Thank God I was in the shower, because if it would have been anywhere else it would have been the new wallpaper. YUCK! Then more exile to the bathroom after my shower. It felt like it would never end. But, I thought after round 1 of puking, I was done so off to do errands. We hit Firestone for an oil change (technically, we just dropped off one of our cars then took off with the other). Costco was our next stop and location of puke-fest #2. I was relieved that I was able to make it to the parking lot planter box before making the full scene. I didn’t want to be the Costco customer that went exploding vomit down their enormous isles… so thank goodness for the parking lot and planter boxes. Once I gathered myself we got in the car, went home, and I slumped in bed. After curling into the fetal position and passing out for a few hours I was able to stomach some food. The most challenging part was fluids. My temp shot up, my chills were making my body hair stand on end, and I was still running back and forth to the bathroom. Thankfully night came quickly and so did sleep.

Day 3 to 6 – Pretty much me trying to convince myself to eat, chug water/Gatorade, and racing back and forth to the bathroom. Thankfully these days were SIGNIFICANTLY better than day 2. These days were just the getting back to life and living days. I spent a lot of time with the kids and snuggling. It was much needed, but eating was minimal and NOT on plan. I didn’t work out for fear of imploding. It was just time to make sure I would survive week 2.

That brings us to today. Day 7… I got my workout in. I went and signed up at Weight Watchers. I am going to combine my Weight Watchers tools with the 21 day fix plan and go from there. I am really excited for tomorrow. I am going to go to my first meeting and get to use the plan all day.

Week two here we come! Time for more progress and changes. I am looking forward to it. How did your week go?


Talk to me...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s